Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello My Dear Friends,
I know that I haven't been posting anything, but life has been a little busy!!! :) Kyle is home from his training trip to Washington D.C. It is so good to have him back! I was reading an article today written by an Army Wife called What I wish my civilian friends knew a letter from a military wife.
What struck me the most was the paragraph stating, "We are not that different. My husband just took a job where the uncertainty of life is simply in our faces all the time. You sometimes can pretend you are in control of your life. I know I am not. God can use that as a launching pad for an incredible faith and trust in Him. Or Satan can use that to send me into a whirlwind of fear. Help me out of the spiral of anxiety if you see me spinning in it." 


This military wife was writing this letter while her husband was deployed. Although Kyle is not deployed and it doesn't look like he will be any time soon, this woman accurately spelled out my feelings in this statement. 


You can pray that I would not allow fear or anxiety to control me. Thank you for your prayers! 
Love in Christ,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment